Environmental Consulting Longview Texas
C&S Consulting is an environmental consulting firm  operating in the Longview, Texas area. Our environmental consultants approach East Texas environmental challenges with competence, experience, and a broad range of skills. We address each of these challenges with the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions.
Customer service is our highest priority. We strive to meet and exceed our Longview consulting clients’ expectations while keeping in mind their budget constraints, deadlines, and producing an overall higher quality product. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our service.
Searching for an environmental consulting firm in Longview?
Contact us, and our environmental consultants will help you with your needs.
Need more information? Check out the list of our environmental consulting services.
- ASTM Phase I & II Site Assessments
- Pre-Acquisition Environmental Due Diligence
- Wetland Determinations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Compliance Audits
- SPCC Plans
- Quarterly and Annual SPCC Plan Inspections
- Subsurface Site Investigations/Monitoring Well Installation
- Cultural Resource Assessment
- Threatened and Endangered Species Assessment
- Storm Water Plans (SWPPP)
- Waste Profiling and Disposal
- Licensed Underground Tank Removal
- NORM Survey
- Spill Response, Cleanup and Reporting
- Pipeline Patrol, Leak Detection and Jurisdictional Determination
- Health and Safety Training
- ArcGIS mapping
- T4 Permits
- Pipeline Mapping
- Tier II Permitting
Map of Longview, TX (zip codes: 75601, 75602, 75603, 75604, 75605, 75606, 75607, 75608, 75615)
Longview is the county seat of Gregg County. Much of its history and growth has come from oil and gas industry , and a major sector of the city’s economy comes from companies operating in the East Texas Oil Field. C&S Consulting is proud to serve the Longview community and be a part of that rich history.